This notice is provided to you pursuant to the Privacy of Consumer Financial
Information Act and the Federal Trade Commission's implementing regulation
thereunder, 16 CFR Part 313.
1. Collection Sources: We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. Any and all mortgage file documents may be disclosed during a legal proceeding, government investigation, or complaint resolution process.
3. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those
employees who need to know that information to provide the requested loan
application origination services to you. We maintain physical, electronic,
and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard
your nonpublic personal information.
5. OTHER INFORMATION: From time to time, we enter into agreements with other companies to provide services to us or make products and services available to you. Under these agreements, the companies may receive information about you but they must safeguard this information, and they may not use it for any other purposes.
How we gather information:
As part of providing you with financial products or services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Applications, forms, and other information that you provide us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, employment information, income, and credit references:
- Your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others. This information may include your account balances, payment history, and account usage;
- Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about your credit worthiness;
- Public sources. This information may include real estate records, employment records, telephone numbers, ect.
Information we Share:
We may disclose information we have about you as permitted by law. We are required to or we may provide information about you to third parties without your consent, as permitted by law, such as:
- To regulatory and law enforcement official.
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
- To report account activity to credit bureaus.
- To consumer reporting agencies.
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities.
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of a business or an operating unit, ect.
In addition, we may provide information about you to our service providers to help us process your applications or service your accounts. Our service providers may include billing service providers, mail and telephone service companies, lenders, investors, title and escrow companies, appraisal companies, etc.
We may also provide information about you to our service providers to help us perform marketing services. This information provided to these service provides may include the categories of information described above under “How We Gather Information” limited to only that which we deem appropriate for these service providers to carry out their functions.
We also may share information about you within our corporate family of office(s). We may share all of the categories of information we gather about you, including identification information (such as your name and address), credit reports (such as your credit history), application information (such as your income or credit references), your account transactions and experiences with us (such as your payment history), and information from other third parties (such as your employment history).
By sharing this information we can better understand your financial needs. We can then send you notification of new products and special promotional offers that you may not otherwise know about. For example, if you originally obtained a mortgage loan with us, we would know that you are a homeowner and may be interested in hearing how a home equity loan may be a better option than an auto loan to finance the purchase of a new car.
6. We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time.
"Providing Consumer & Commercial Loans In America"
Copyright ©1994 -
2018 Lend USA